Event location Kulturbrauerei
The event will take place in the beautiful Kulturbrauerei at Schönhauser Allee 36, 10435 Berlin. If you got any question on how to reach it, please scroll a bit further downwards to find all the necessary information. We suggest everyone using the public transport, but if you need to come by car, you can find a parking facility nearby. If you don’t get an answer to your questions, please feel free to get in contact with us via the contact form.
You can find information about the Kulturbrauerei’s inclusion services on the accessibility page.
Find your direction
- Access to the Kulturbrauerei is barrier-free
- underground stop “U Eberswalder Str./Pappelallee” has a lift
- tram stop Eberswalder Str. all lines are barrier-free
- Guests with mobility and visual impairments may use the companion service of the VBB (information in German only use Google translate for other languages)
- Onground access for wheelchairs via Sredzkistraße & Knaackstr
- The path between venues is unfortunately cobblestone.
Bike to kulturbrauerei
Are you ready to make your journey to Most Wanted: Music not only eco-friendly but also fun and hassle-free? We encourage you to hop on your bicycle.
Benefits of Biking:
- Sustainable Travel: Bicycling is one of the greenest ways to reach our event. It produces no emissions, helping reduce our carbon footprint.
- Healthy Choice: Cycling is great exercise and can help you arrive at the MW:M feeling energized and refreshed.
- Avoid Traffic: Skip the traffic and parking headaches. With a bike, you have the freedom to navigate easily through the city.
Convenient Bike Parking:
We’ve got you covered when it comes to bike parking. Join us at MW:M and lock your bicycle at the bike parking area located at Sredzkistraße 1, Frannz Club.
By choosing to bike to Most Wanted: Music and using the bike parking at Frannz Club, you not only contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally conscious event but also enjoy a stress-free and healthy commute.
Let’s ride together towards a greener and more vibrant future for the music industry.
Public transport to Kulturbrauerei
If you’re attending MW:M and planning a longer trip, we highly recommend choosing the train as your mode of transport. Berlin is a hub for regional and international train routes, making it easily accessible by train from various destinations. Trains are well-connected and provide a convenient option for travelers. By opting for the train, you contribute to a more sustainable and enjoyable travel experience.
Please be aware to plan an additional 15 minutes for traveling, as there are some reconstruction works, specially on the U2.
U-Bahn: U2 Eberswalder Straße o. Senefelderplatz
S-Bahn: Ringbahn S42, S4 and S8
Tram: M12, M1, M10 (Stop Eberswalder Straße)