News | MW:M
About Most Wanted: Music Started in 2010, MOST WANTED: MUSIC has become the most important music business conference in Berlin and a rising European hotspot for music and creative industry professionals worldwide. It is run by the Berlin Music Commission, the music industry network of Berlin with three main goals: enable practical know-how transfer, enhance networking and exchange and inspire new perspectives and business models. Offering a wide range of keynotes, interviews and debates, hands-on workshops and matchmaking events, the MW:M #convention covers the most current and most relevant questions to bring direct value to businesses. The MW:M #convention takes place on Wed 7th and Thu 8th November 2018 at Alte Münze in Berlin Mitte – a magic place with more than 700 years of Berlin history in bricks. In our last edition we invited more than 100 European speakers and partners – a success story we’d like to continue with you! Your Job The MW:M content team brings the most relevant and inspiring topics and speakers to stage. Your role as freelance Junior Content Manager will be to research relevant topics, reach out to potential speakers and create outstanding talks and performances with them that let our audience grow. Your Profile
- You provide expert knowledge on the European and international music business and creative industries and are well aware of its current changes and challenges.
- You are an excellent communicator both internally within the team and externally with speakers and partners.
- You are well connected within the music business or creative industries and are familiar with its relevant ecosystems and latest trends.
- You are well organised, detail-oriented and can react quickly to unpredicted changes – staying positive if something goes wrong.
- You are passionate about creative markets, think outside the box when it comes to developing topics and you go the extra mile for high profile stories and speakers.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- You are experienced with writing texts and phrasing abstracts to communicate fascinating content.
- You speak and write fluent German.
- A professional working environment with a highly qualified and experienced team ensuring short communication channels and flat hierarchy.
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to creatively define and develop program content and conference settings.
- A vibrant network within Berlin’s music industry, new personal insights and a steep learning curve guaranteed by a great team of music professionals.