Become a volunteer at Most Wanted: Music 2020
Most Wanted: Music 2020 is Germany’s new voice of the forward-thinking music industry. The convention will take place as a hybrid conference – both online and on-site in Berlin.
We are looking for volunteers who want to gain hands-on experience in organizing this year’s MW:M. Follow our motto #Togetherness and help us bring the worldwide music industry together again. Apply now!
MW:M20 volunteers: Teamwork always wins!
Our MW:M20 volunteers should be professional, reliable and culturally sensitive. You will be part of the global change in music industry and get the opportunity to meet with music managers, artists, and powerful decision-makers. These are the areas we need your support in:
Set-up and Dismantling assistant
You might get your hands a bit dirty. We need you to help us prepare the venue and dismantle it!
You are responsible for a welcoming and fast check-in process.
You get to taste a little bit of everything and help your colleagues in every area. If you cannot decide what role to choose, this is a perfect one for you!
You are the person who welcomes our speakers and gets them on stage! No pressure though!
You are responsible for technical support and capacity of stages, making sure everything runs smoothly. For this role we prefer you have technical experience as you might have to run the stage yourself!
You are helping Stage Managers run the show by providing assistance on location to attendees, exhibitors, artists and keeping the area at its capacity.
Our physical attendees will be provided with food onsite as well, so we need additional helping hands with tidying and distributing the lunch!
You are responsible for giving guidance and assistance to our attendees so they don’t feel lost at any point.
Social Media Assistant
Work closely with our marketing team! It’s important you have a good camera and previous experience in Social Media content creation!
listen to berlin: Awards
This is a separate, smaller event one day before the conference. It is an award ceremony for the most influential artists in Berlin’s music scene and we need you to help us run it!
This is a separate, smaller event in the evening hours after the conference, where we support artists in showcasing their music. Set-up and general assistance is needed!
Set-up and general assistance at partner locations throughout the city. Find more info on what this is all about here!
Team leaders are responsible for a small team of roughly 5 volunteers. If you are highly organized, reliable and wish to support us on a higher level, please do apply – your skills are greatly appreciated!
MW:M20 volunteers: When do we need your support?
- 2nd – 3rd of November 2020: set-up days
- 3rd of November 2020: listen to berlin: Awards – official kick off of MW:M!
- 4th of November 2020: day of the main event and when the actual magic happens!
- 5th of November 2020: last day of the main event and MW:M Satellites all over Berlin
- 5th – 6th of November 2020: tear down
If you are chosen, you will work two shifts of 4-6 hours each. These can either be on the same day or on different days. The rest of the time you are one of the few people who have free access to the physical part of the conference. The given shift times are preliminary and subject to change.
In exchange for your support, we promise:
- Conference pass: full access to all components of the event
- Content: see top music managers, artists and other professionals hold innovative talks and workshops
- Recordings of the event: We will record the whole conference and host a livestream
- Practical experience: organization of a hybrid event with up to 2000 attendees
- Networking opportunities and meeting like-minded people
- Recommendation: get a reference from us for your CV
- Refreshments: food and drinks during the event
- Get your own MW:M20 t-shirt
Please keep in mind that we can not cover accommodation and travel expenses.
All shifts and work stations will be set up in compliance with all distancing and hygiene legislations.
Looking forward to your applications and we thank you for your support!
Click here to apply!