MOST WANTED: MUSIC 2019 – The bullshit-free, get-it-done, connectivity conference for creatives and music business professionals
- MW:M19 takes place in Berlin, the European capital of music technology, on November 6-7 in the beautiful and historic Alte Münze (info + tickets here)
- Connect with experts operating on the cutting-edge, including: the visionary Holley M. Kholi-Murchison, linking you with your life ambition; Scott Cohen, Chief Innovation Officer of Recorded Music at Warner Music Group; and Burkhard Leimbrock, European Commercial Director of Twitch, the world’s leading live streaming platform for gamers.
- Mingle with the world’s leading thinkers and do-ers in MW:M19’s key focus areas:
- The value of music in 2019: music’s financial and sociocultural worth
- Music experiences: new technologies and live music experiences
- New music markets: From Africa to India, from streaming to AI-written music
- Social impact: How does music fit in a sustainable, aware, equal society?
- Watch: Most Wanted: Music 2018 recap video
- Tickets at the Early Bird rate are available until 30 June: www.mwm-berlin.de/tickets