News | MW:M22
MW:M LIVE 22 | PROJECT – & EVENT-MANAGER
MW:M Live 2022 is the music showcase event of Most Wanted: Music, Berlin’s music business conference. Taking place on 10 November at the Kulturbrauerei in Berlin, the fourth edition of the showcase offers up-and-coming talent – both local and international – the chance to introduce themselves as live acts in front of an audience of conference participants, invited decision-makers, and music lovers. We offer emerging artists a stage and platform for the next step in their career. MW:M Live is a part of Most Wanted: Music. Most Wanted: Music is the largest conference for the professional music and creative industries in Berlin and one of the most important B2B events for the industry in Germany. The events will take place in autumn 2022. Most Wanted: Music and MW:M Live are organized by Berlin Music Commission, the Network of Berlin Music Industry. For the realization of the MW:M Live Showcase 2022 we are looking for a freelance project and event manager. Your tasks
- Project management for the MW:M Live 2022 event (possibly ff.)
- Time and task planning, especially for own tasks
- Coordination with the heads of MW:M Live and Most Wanted: Music projects
- Planning and preparing the operational execution of the Showcase-Festival in consultation with the project and production management
- Involvement in the selection of the performing artists (booking)
- provide general and technical information about the event,
- Planning and scheduling of resources for the event (pre-production)
- Research of providers and comparison of offers
- collect all programme information and prepare them to go online,
- collect and forward marketing collaterals,
- Support of external communication/marketing for the event (collection and, if necessary, preparation of e.g. artists’ photos).
- work closely with other teams such as marketing, technical event production, etc.
- Support in updating and maintaining the website MW:M Live
- Personal invitation of VIP guests (decision makers of the music industry)
- Contributing to the content of mailings
- Execution and supervision of the event production in cooperation with the production management and the technical staff
- Creation of a detailed production schedule/run of show for the showcases in coordination with the head of the project.
- Assuring the smooth operation of the event
- welcome and liaise with artists on-site
- Evaluation/de-briefing with the project management
- You are passionate about creative events,
- You have verified experience of project & event management,
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator both internally within the team as well as externally towards artists and other partners.
- You are friendly and helpful and it’s a personal concern for you to see everyone around you happy,
- You excel in being well organized and to follow defined workflows,
- You are result oriented and don’t get lost in the details of your daily operational tasks.
- You have a DIY mentality, you are hands-on and you don’t mind to keep on following up until you received an appropriate reaction to your requests,
- You are quality-oriented,
- You are able to react quickly to unpredicted changes,
- You can keep calm in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful event environment.
- Fixed deadlines don’t scare you, they actually motivate you,
- You are persistent and persevering and keep asking until you get an appropriate response to your requests,
- You are in full command of German and English language.
- You know the structure and the protagonists of the Berlin music industry and also bring some personal contacts,
- Experience in the use of project management software.
- A professional working environment,
- A highly qualified, experienced and motivated team,
- Short communication channels and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and locations, with the opportunity to to contribute independently to the development of this creative event-format,
- A vast and vibrant network within the Berlin music scene,
- You will take part in realizing highly innovative virtual and hybrid events,